Friday, October 29, 2010

Random Pics ;D

 WHEE, me and the book I wrapped :P

Well, that day Thursday stayed back for duty.
BUT, nothing to do =.=
So I just simply ask miss ng if got anything to do,coz we memang be ta han liau.:P
Then she ask us to do HAPUS KIRA!!!@.@
SHIT, better if i dont ask.=.=
So we do lor~
Want to die.zzz =.= 

Then, about 4.15pm, we really be ta han again then announced:REST!!
So we pack up everything and dump them into miss ng's office.LOL
Then just sit there staring at the ceiling...
zzz.

Just then, shiuan took my handphone and took some pitcha!
:D
Here it goes:

me me me xD
looking at shiuan's phone.
peace :)
 take two :D
 I didnt act emo kay, she curi curi snap de xD
MISS ONG ZHI XIN!!xDD
she always STRONGLY protest people to take a pic of her, so we curi curi take lor.:P
so bad~
so cute :)
LOL I dont know what is she doing :)

And this pic, captured by me.
My masterpiece :P
 Ccy~!!:D
hehe, ccy, dont kill me :P
After much crapping, we finally start to do kerja asas =.= duhhhhh.
just simply do, LOL.

I ♥ Thursday.
I hope it'll never change :)




No comments:

Post a Comment