Sunday, October 31, 2010

Diploma vs Violin

One day I accidentally came across that one of my grade-8-piano-practical-completer had decided to learn violin.
That time I JUST SIMPLY DONT KNOW WHY I'm suuuuuper excited, so when I'm at home I BLAHBLAHBLAH told my mum everything.
Just for telling sake, no other meaning.
Who knows my mum blurted out,

"Why dont you dont take diploma but take violin instead?"
and she looked so excited.
=.=
But,

WTH?@.@

Then she continued,"aiya 反正你将来也不是走这行的(because I had no potential AT ALL), it's better if you take up another skill, right? :)"
Then I gave her a o.O look.
It surprise me A LOT that my mum will support =.=

Well,
it doesnt matter if my mum said yes or otherwise, coz I had to make the decision myself.

If I really take up violin, DO I HAVE ENOUGH TIME?
Next year I, like everyone else, had bunch of tuition classes to attend.=.= and my ballet and KUMON still had a FAR MORE DISTANCE AWAY to complete it.=.=
If I really take up violin, I had no choice but to stop my piano lessons.
Which means that, I cant go for diploma and also theory grade 7 & 8.
@.@

Hmm, I quite like violin de lah actually.
Not freakingly like that type, just simple quite admire its goodness(?).
Which says that, I HAD THE INTEREST TO LEARN IT.
BLAH~but, can I take it?=.=

DUHH~
Currently seeking for some advice, please.
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment