Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm the Drinking Champion :D

A honour from our beloved MR. GOH WEI KEN :D

guess what I get from him?









DRINKING CHAMPION!!:D
WHEE





 As I said in my previous post, I had been addressed as 张水桶 because of my cold-drinks-greediness.(?)
And then the next next day, when we had a walk at jusco after steamboat at 88 steamboat :D, we look across this cute little medal at S&J. :D
What a considence it wrote DRINKING CHAMPION there!!whee :D

and then, shiuan ask wei ken to give it out to me.
and wei ken 竟然义不容辞地颁发给我?!*I tot he wil say NO lol
ahaha, then a memorable pic is given birth then :D
whee, I ♥ this pic :D

haha, seriously I ♥ this name!:D
hehe :P

YO DUDE, CALL ME 张水桶!:D
*but dont call me 张饭桶 okay =.=

and of course,

MY GRATIFICATION TO SHIUAN & WEI KEN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment