Wednesday, October 13, 2010

a little walk :D

Today went for library stock checking from 8.30 pm to 5 pm.
OMG, tired dao @.@
but finally we finished it~:D
and then alas we ended up sitting there chatting and laughing like the photo above.LOL.
summore go for eating and drinking =.=
and, I'm sry but I MUST say that, STOCK CHECK SIBEH SIEN.=(

Finally 5 pm and I and wei ken took a drive home on shiuan's car.
Then we followed her to pick up her mum at dunno wher.
But her mum is not done yet, so her brother(the driver) asked us to wait in a dunno what shop(?).
but we go to gaigai.xD

After shiuan top-up at 7-eleven, we headed for 99 speedmart :) LOL.
and then at there I bought RIBENA :D
whee, miss cold drinks soooo much.x)

KINNA pei shiuan.

wei ken. LOL

Then they gave me a new name: 张水桶。LOL
because I kept moaning I WANT TO DRINK COLD DRINKKKSSS then wei ken said so.=.=
haha but actually, I like this name :D

Then went back to the dunno what shop to wait for shiuan's mum.
There, we chatted and laughed and gossiped and smiled :D
talk sooo much that I'm feeling even more tired =.=
LOL.

Finally, shiuan's mum okay le :D
then we go fetch her another brother and fetch us home.
In the car I be ta han, slept.x)
pig~

Well, it's nothing actually.
But my first little walk and chattings after PMR was with them and it felt really nice :D
I WANT MORE OUTINGS @.@
but mama, can you give me more freedom please? =.=

before I end this post, I would like to share a pic.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! KINASAI KAI ZHONG!!!

Well, I and shiuan was disturbing him from the second floor and shiuan said, "splash water if you dare~"
Then he really spalshed it!! LOL
and I quickly took a pic of it, the time 拿捏得 sooo ngam ngam so I could obtain such good effect.:D
cheers for me~xD

AHHAHAHA.
but feeling tired, jeez =.=


Lastly,


I respect you as my parents 
but 
please give me more freedom. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment