Sunday, October 24, 2010

MY BOTTLE :D

MY NEW BOTTLE :D

AHHAHA.=.=
That day after stock-checking(actually is hapus kira-ing zzz), we packed ourselves and prepare to go home.
So do I (<<废话).
But then, when I was packing my bag,
.............

MY BOTTLE WAS NO LONGER THERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

That time I was like OMFG, WHERE IS MY BOTTLE??!!!
Than I began to search high and low for it.:(
When the others saw how I act, they began to help me to search it :) THANKS A LOT!x)
Some even accompany me to go around the UNIVERSE SCHOOL to find for it.=.=
Went to BSM room, toilet, pusat activity, dataran~zzz
BUT IT WAS STIL NOT FOUND :( SAD.

Then they keep on say HE took it edy.=.=
LOL, that's impossible kay =.= zzz.
Even if he really did so, I SWEAR I WOULD NEVER EVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH HIM AGAIN.=.=
*but actually no lah zzz

That night, LUCKILY MUM DIDNT SCOLD ME xD
She summore say accompany me go buy new one.LOL
Just then, shiuan texted me and said, "WE BOUGHT A BOTTLE FOR U EDY HAR :)"
OMGGGG, so sweet fo themmmm!!!!
I was freakingly TOUCHED lah duuhhhhhhhhhhhh x)

Then the next day, I thought of they will bring the bottle for me, so I didnt think to take a bottle to school then.
But my mum insist of want me to take =.= zzz.
Then when I was in the classroom, I FOUND MY DEAR BOTTLE!!!!!=.=
It was on my other classmate's table =.= zzz.
Suan liau~

BUT BUT BUT,
when I was in front of the library, wee beng gave me the bottle like the one showed above.
WHEE, LIKE IT SOOO MUCH
I was freakingly happy :D, but,

I AM CARRYING 3 BOTTLES WHICH ARE FILLED WITH WATER!!!!!!!=.=

heavy dao @.@

haha, I really like that bottle lah :D
special thanks to 

Shiuan, Yiien and Beng!!:)

and also thanks to those that stayed back that thursday, cause you guys help me to find the bottle and comfort me when I was so sampat x)

THANKS GUYS!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment