Sunday, June 6, 2010

Guide me, please.

My grade 8 piano examination is around the corner and i dont know what to do.
Seriously,I felt so bad.I FELT WORSE.

First, my exam pieces.all my 3 exam pieces have a similarity:if my hands' mood are good,my pieces are perfect.but if otherwise,it was OHMYGOD.ish.i cant even control my hands,how can i control the pieces?what i can do now is only practice,practice,practice.ish =.=

Second,my scales.STUPID SCALES!I HATE THEM!it is irritating enough to have MAJOR&MINOR SCALES.but wtf, ABRSM stil add in other type of scales!!third apart,sixth apart,arpeggios,dominant 7th,diminished 7th—and whatever SHIT.nothing to do put so many things for us to practice =.= BOLEH MATI TAU!!=(

Third,sight-reading.since i touch the piano my sight-reading was TERRIBLE.everytime when my teacher gave me a piece to play,although the piece is SUPPOSE to be a veri hilarious song, but through my hands, it has no difference with SHIT.SHIT SHIT SHIT.I'm done this time =(

Forth,oral.oh gosh the hear lower part and sight-singing i was totally OUT.my hearing wasnt good lah T.T.same to do with modulation.T.T.lastly is the discussion.my teacher did taugh me what to say, but everytime i was asked to say something, my mind was blurred and miserable.then the words came out from my mouth are also unorganized.ish =.=

Lastly,my pieces AGAIN!my a:1 is the simplest one,yet i stil dont have any confidence on it.=.= my b:2,according to the trail-examinor,i need more FEELING.THE FEELING OF EXCITEMENT.ish,where to find such a feeling while playing piano!=( but no choice i stil tried to do something loh.but the result is:NO REACTION.ish.my c:6,yes,i know,i know it should be jazzy,i tried hard edy lahhhhhh.but my teacher said it was NOT ENOUGH.the trail-examinor summore wan me to be 'hiao'.'HIAO'!!WTF??!!even piano oso need to develop this kind of skill?ISH ISH ISH!!!=.=

Futhermore,i nid more STAMINA.everytime i practice the piano my hands are so pain and hot(?).OHMYGOD!the feeling was HORRIBLE.I dont know how am I going to survive during the examination.=.=.

And,i felt so bad for my teacher.She's such a good and gentle teacher and yet I'm still in this kind of condition.I really dont want to disappoint her.I really dont want to =(


But,

I'm sure to fail this time.i'm SURE.I'm done for this time ahhhhhh!!

ISH ISH ISH!!=.=

Guide me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment