Thursday, December 16, 2010

Off I go!:)

Off I go~!!
Nagoya, here I come!:)

This saturday is going to KLIA for orientation.
OMG, nervous man :(
My flight will be on the next day, Sunday.
OMG, byk nervous man :(

First time sitting aeroplane to OVERSEAS lahh duhhhhhhhh.
SANGAT TAKUT TAU =.=
feel very scare and worried lahhhh.
duhhhhhh =.=

what was more, PMR RESULT WILL BE OUT ON 23 OF DEC!!:(
WTF @.@
I cant take my result myself, summore gotta worry about it when I'm at japan @.@
SIGH!!ewww :(

Whatever.
Although now I seemed very normal, sleep, eat, drink, go for tuition,
but I'M DAMN SCARE INSIDE.=.=
AHHHHHH.
scare scare scare :(

Haiyaaaaaaaaa.
whatever lah.
I shall try to get use to it~!!;DD

Teruhito ♥
Yuka ♥
Nami ♥
Yumi ♥

Here I come!:D
 Nami is so cute
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment