Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm back!:D

I'm back!
Yes, I'm definitely back.
do you guys miss me?xD *say yes please
 :P
There was definitely fun, :DDD
and I really miss Japan.:(
what was more,

I miss my host family badddddddly.
:(

The day we depart, we cried like mad,
and we definitely miss each other.:(  

Well, when I was there, I did miss my family and also Malaysia FOOD.*only food kay
food at Japan was nice, and,


my host family is really kawaiiiii


When I was in Japan, I do miss Malaysia FOOD,
but in Malaysia,
I miss everything in Japan.:(
seriously :(



Okay, most of you guys will surely ask, "SOUVENIERS!"xD
hahaha.
okay, i did buy many many things,
but mostly are sweets and chocolates and biscuits and something eatable.
the things like key chains or anything else were expensive like hell that I cant buy so much =.=
sorry.:(

I'll definetley update my blog with posts about Japan.:D
but it will take a long time haha :P
so, please wait patienly and

sorry for the inconvenience.xD



Lastly,



I miss Japan :(



and,

I love my host family very very much
You guys will surely not be forgotten in my entire life.
I heart you guys, and,

I miss you all dearlyyyy.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment