Thursday, August 5, 2010

I ♥ Thursday! :D

Today, after duty, since he is not here, we decided to go and throw the rubbish ourselves.
so, I, shiuan and caroline went to do the task.
Later, qin join in our destination.
Don't ask me why, I also dont know.xD

Along the way, I didnt talk much.
I am trying hard to cover my tears, my feelings, because I suddenly think of that thing again.
In other words, being emo.
I just follow their steps: they walk twice, I walked twice.

Then, after we(actually only caroline lol) had completed the task, we headed back to the pondok.
To go home lah, of course.
Then, when I reached the school gate, I saw my mum drove her car in.=.=
From her gesture, I understood that she is going to blame me for coming out late again.
Thinking that my heart had to receive a dual attack, I was very very depressed.=.=

Just then, Khai Chyi asked me:
"Kaining, your mum came already?"
I felt very wierd o.O macam something tak kena.
My mum just drove her car in, cant she saw?o.O
(no offence hehe)

Then,
the surprise began.
Sze yien suddenly jumped out in front of me and said, "Kaining, happy belated birthday! really belated lor, LOL."
I was so shocked that I gazed at them.
Meanwhile, they stuffed a S&J plastic bag into my hands.

Then, qin & shiuan said, "open the present now lah~or else we wont let you back.=P"
Then they insist of asking me to open the present.
so I open lor~
LOL.

I thought I tore off the present paper, I would see the present.
But, what I saw was NEWSPAPER.=.=
So I kept on opening (tearing?) lor.
tear, tear, tear---until I saw:
LOLLLLL!!!! 
The content of a exercise-book big present was---A SWEET!!!
OHMYGOD~
That time I really 哭笑不得lah.xD
Well, when they saw my expresion, they all bursted into laughter :P bad!xD 

They summore gave me HACKS SWEET.
according to them, it meant: HATI AKU CINTA KAU SAHAJA.
LOL, swt =.= 啼笑皆非~
but, how sweet they are!:D
I'm going to LOVE hacks sweet from now on.

I thought it was the end so I waved thanks & goodbye.
who knows, shiuan suddenly said,"aiya dun play liau lah. faster go take the present."
then, Zhi xin came out with a UTMOST BIG PRESENT with her.
when I looked into it, it was:
A PILLOW WITH TWO STICKS AND A BIRTHDAY CARD!!
OHMYGOD, I'm LOL again.xD
summore got ♥ thursday on the pillow!xD
the card was very special too!
so do the sticks~
AHHH, IT WAS SO CUTE

Dearest guys,
I'm really touched.
Maybe it's because you guys knew what happened by dunno what way and wanted to cheer me with you guys' best wishes.
seriously, the first time I knew I was thursday's member, I felt like changing my day.
because none of my very very close friends on that day :P LOL.
but, after being with you guys for so many months,
I realize I was fortunate that I didnt make the decision to change.
BECAUSE, YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE
and, I love you guys.

You guys not only gave me moral support by giving this pillow.
BUT, ALSO SOMETHING TO RELY ON =)
at least, now I had a place to hang on when I'm feeling really down.
and the sticks too, HAHAHA.xD

You guys are really sweet for thinking my needs.
First chocolate, then pillows.
haha!:D
IT WAS SO SWEET, i MUST admit.xD 

I dont know how to express how touched and happy I am.
No wonder you guys looked secretive :P haha!
THANKS, GUYS. REALLY THANKS.
It is a pleasure to be with you guys.=)


THURSDAY,
my beloved day.
Wish you guys good luck in everything too!:D




Lovely Love.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment