Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bwahahahahaha.:)

One day(soo stupid opening), my cousin sms-ed me.
"Ning you got ur result liau bo???"
It was a knock in my head.I totally forget about it.
Then I sms-ed her I haven and she replied she get her result edy.
wth O.o


How could it been?!I sit exam earlier than her okay!!=.=

So I quickly sms-ed my teacher.
Blahblahblah she say dun worry she'll check.
Ok lo I wait.

Then, 20 minutes later:
"Hi kaining, teacher Bella here.I've got ur result edy!"
I was like wtf, thinking my end is near.
"Er..so teacher what did I get?"
"Aiyo...a LITTLE slip leh..."
I could heard my heart PING-PLIANG!!PLIANGGGGGG!!!!!
Walao eh I've gotta practice again!!@$#%^&*
I'm so unhappy :(
"I see...I supposed is ninety something?"
But, she replied,
"WHAT?" 
O.o not ninety something meh?
"Er I mean how many marks I get?a little slip to pass, so I supposed is ninety something?"
Then she said,
"Oh, dear. Sorry for misleading you.I MEAN YOU SLIP A LITTLE TO GET MERIT."


...............



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


That means I've passed grade 8 piano practical exam!!!
bwahahahaha, I'm so happy :D
I no need to face those STUPID scales and aural again!!
BWAHAHAHAHA~:D




But I still need 3 marks more to get merit :(
ISH, that was so close :(
But this 116 marks I'm already over the moon :D
My mum lagi excited, pergi beli ICE-CREAM to celebrate!=.=
That was second day of trial okay =.=

Phewwww.I'm so lucky that I've pass lah.
Think of that time, BALLET EXAM, PIANO EXAM, MID-TERM all crumpled together.:(
I'm so tired and exhausted that time :(
And my temper became VERY VERY WILD that time.:(

But,
NOW EVERYTHING'S OVER!
I got distinction for ballet and pass for my piano :D
I'm so happy :D
lalalalala~:D

Now,
I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY I'VE COMPLETED MY GRADE 8 PIANO!:D
but my theory still grade 7 =.=
2++ years to go~
and I'm still thinking of taking diploma.Should I take? :X 

Anyway,
I'm still so happy :D
Gratz to me~
lalalalala :D

And,
wish those sat for piano practical exam this year and get your good results soon! 
Jiayou jiayou~



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment