Tuesday, August 31, 2010

0831

HATE this day!!D:
Ah dun think too much.Not because today is National day kay.=.=


Yesterday we came up with a plan of going AEON to look for souvenirs.
That time I was WOOHOO, I AM SO EXCITED xD
But then after I came back from my dancing class, suddenly say it call off pula.T.T
Just because of no transport x.x
ISHHHHHHHHHH, so disappointed man T.T

NAH, suan liau.
forget about it.
But then brother say he want to go old jj with his friends.
to watch MOVIE!so shuang T.T
so I asked my mum whether I can follow~to go popular.and also look for souvenirs(借口)
But she said, NO.
then scold scold scold what everyday go out no need to eat no need to study what blah blah blah whatever SHIT.
WTH =.=

Suan liao.
I pretend guai kia>>do my maths, do my seni folio.
Then I online to 补偿过失(?).
Geshhhhh, but when I on facebook it only made my heart sank even deeper.
=.=

Suan liau.
But when my brother came back,he said he went to watch STEP UP 3!!!!
STEP UP 3!!!!
WTF i also want to watch lor =.=
SHIT, SUAN LIAU.


Conclusively, I damn HATE today.
Everything never turn out as I wish =.=
Even now I online my mother also kept nagging nagging nagging!!
KANASAI.=.=

I want to GO OUT lahhhhhhhhh.
I want to go POPULAR and STARBUCKS!!
T.T

anyway,



 HAPPY 53rd BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment