Saturday, August 28, 2010

MC :(

Yesterday they voted to chose 4 mcs for mp.
WTH I KENA =.=
Honestly, I really dont like it.
BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY :(

I'm really tired of cheering up the situation.
I know I'm not an expert on this.
I'm not even a apprentice.
I can't do that.:(

上次在b-team party做game master的阴影仍在我脑海中挥之不去啊啊啊啊啊。
Why must recall those awful memories again?
ISHHHHHHHH.
HATE IT :(

Please, I really don't want to be a mc.
I can take up formal mc, but informal mc, PLEASE FORGET ABOUT ME.
I totally can't cheer up situation.
I can only make the situation become worse :(

I can take up all the dance performances if you like(but I can't dance that good lah of course).
BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE A MC.
When I think of mp, I just think of taking up dance performance and preparing souveniers with my beloved thursday members.
But, :(((

And,
it is very a CONSIDENCE(?) to have 7 ballet dancers at once in library team.
but why didnt anyone think about it?o.O
(I just realize it suddenly, no other meaning)

NAH, forget about it.
The main point is I DON'T WANT TO BE A MC :(
I'm being irresponsible and reckless i know.
But I really can't make it :(
I'll ruin EVERYTHING.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(




Save me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment