Saturday, January 8, 2011

The same feeling =.=

OMGG.
It already passed for sooooooooooo long and,

I'M STILL TOTALLY MIND WITH IT.
=(

I REALLY CANT CONTROL MYSELF ANY LONGER.
Everyday stuff inside my pillow and scream?swt.

By whatever means,
PLEASE LET THE FEELING DIE AWAY FROM ME.

I dont wanna think of it anymore.please.

But, i everyday have to see it and, even one glimpse of it really struck me super hard =.=

Oh goshhhhhhhhhhhh, I really feel 失落 can :(

I really cant take it anymore.
Please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee let my mind forget about it okay?shit.

It's not of the place
but the event.
I WANTED TO EXPERIENCE THE EVENT.
Not the place, not the fame.
Just,
I wanted to try it out with myself.

And it's over,
and,
It will definitely be my regrets after I had complete my secondary school life.
I'M NOT BLAMING,
just,
I REALLY FEEL STRUCK CAN :(

最后,
yiien,快点儿康复啦~呵呵
我有很多话想跟你谈。xD
加油啦 :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment