Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nagoya, Japan ♥ -First day

HOHOHO finally update edy hahaha. :P
Waited long right? eager right? xD *say yes please

Well, first day is the orientation day.
I think nothing much to talk about, and it was SIBEH SIEN.=.=

 Took pic with a background of the orientation board(?).
 The pathway to our rooms.This is jiayun, and she's really cute

 Ziru :D

Hoho the decorations in concorde inn.Merry Christmas~:D (like tooo late liau =.=)
 camhowred with batch mate before the course starts :)

 Self-intro time :)

My group, group 2
Our masterpiece!:D
(for some activity which require to bentang)
My group sedang bentang :D

 Group pitcha
group 2, 2-rific!:D

Ziru, me and keqian :) 
form 3 kwang-hua rians!!lol

The room :)

 Camhowred in the room
 
 Ziru's toothpaste is sooo cute can!haha :D

See, nothing right?=.=
day 2 onwards will be more interesting lahh.
Stay tuned~
Thanks for ur patience for waiting me so long to update xD

Nagoya, Japan - my love.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment