Monday, January 3, 2011

I just dont know why; :(

I know it had already passed for a long time, and I shall not ever think about it, AGAIN.
But, when I saw everything was on progress, it struck me hard and

I really cant hold my feelings any longer.

I played my part very seriously, I knew what I am doing, in the end,

I DONT EVEN TOUCH AN INCH OF MY DREAMS.

I did not do anything, I HATE it very very much,

BUT IT WAS SIMPLY STUFFED IN MY HANDS WITHOUT ANY REASONS.

Irony, no?

It was really rejecting.

I KNEW i shud not blame it anymore, I KNEW I must not dream anymore,
but when school starts,
and I was looking everything in my eyes,

I REALLY WANTED TO BROKE DOWN AND CRY.

Especially when, the worst thing was stuffed into me, without my permission.

SORRY CANT CURE EVERYTHING, OKAY?

A decision really can make someone hurts deeply.

I really cant figure it out,

WHAT SHALL I DO?

I shall strike my best in my dreams,
or shud I leave it be so that I wont get hurt?

I tried very hard to cover my feelings so that
I wouldnt need to express it here.
But obviously, it was EPIC FAILED :(

我很好,我没事。
 至少,

在你面前。


No comments:

Post a Comment