Sunday, February 6, 2011

大年初一-Total Frenzy

Well, because of some serious matter, ryan koh sms-ed me to seek confirmation.
Who knows, his one message can develop into this kind of frenzy.=.=
So, we chatted chatted and chatted until suddenly he said, "Let's go ur house for a visit!"
Then, I replied:"Let's go kacau weiken, by the way."
Then discuss, discuss discuss, suddenly became "LETS GO OUT FOR A MOVIE!"(??!!)
Then we really go find setia alam-rians to join the outing. swt
from weiken, pei shiuan, zhixian, until kai lue. swt dao @.@

Finally,
it was only shiuan, her sis, weiken, ryan and me made it :)
So, ryan's father was sooooo good of fetching us there.
Thankiew uncle :)

Then we discussed what to eat for dinner.
Our choices: Mcd, KFC, Old Town, pizza.
Mcd dont know who said a big NO, 
KFC, erhem, goh wei ken, you better explain it. HAHAHA
Then me & shiuan's sis wanted old town, but they said too expensive.
so bo huat lor we go for pizza then.
LOL.
From my seat i cant take ryan's face lol
and shiuan's sis is noisy & cute. hahaha

Then we go for our movie.
Actually we wanted to watch The Grenn Hornet, but then the stupid cinema said this particular video got technical prob cant commence. WTF
SHITTTTTT, SCREW  THEM @.@
I WANT TO WATCH THE GREEN HORNET SO DESPERATELY LAHHHHH. :(
No choice, we finally go watch 天天好天。
Not bad lah actually, quite touching :)
but i want my The Green Hornetttttttttttttttt T.T

After the movie we go popular for a while heheheh.
Then we headed home :)

Great day, guys :)
actually is great 大年初一 lah.lol
cause mostly my 初一 is very boring de, just stay at home.lol
so, we must thank ryan & me's sms spree.lol

but,

I WANT WATCH THE GREEN HORNET :(

jom lets go watch again!xD

No comments:

Post a Comment