Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stupidity.

I know I shouldn't write this, but I really can't depress my feelings any longer.
I felt stupid. STUPID.
S-T-U-P-I-D.


I had my freedom of speech.
I can write what I wanted to, under the circumstances I didn't touch any sensitive issue.
I have the choice to express my feelings.
I can chat about things I like, I can do whatever I like.

SO, WHY BOTHER TO SAY ABOUT ME?

I don't know WHY must you guys bother to talk about me.
Especially, to someone so CLOSE to me.
I can lead my own lifestyle (although I know it is unhealthy),and I don't think you guys have the right to control it.
Seriously, who you think you are?

I address you guys as adults.
But you guys are acting as though you're still a CHILD.
Childish, I must say.
Even MY BELOVED RYAN TAN xD also act more mature than you guys.

Please understand the situation.
You're CONTROLING my life, not COMMENTING my llife.
BEWARE OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
Please =.=

My life ALWAYS had to be restricted to what you guys had said.
I AM emo, but that doesn't mean that you can say whatever you like.
Please lah, you guys had been 40++ years old already, not 04 years old.=.=
Don't think you guys are smart. I felt disgusting.

Even my friends also know what I want and what I hate.
They can't agree in my every way, but they know how to RESPECT it.
But, you?
You're 40++ people, and yet we're only 15 years old.
A big gap of 20 something years old.=.=
悲哀, I must say.

If you were reading it, and you got the point, GOOD.
So, I believe you know WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.
But if you didn't, TOO BAD.
I had no choice but to tell you rudely--SHUT UP, PLEASE. 

I never intended to write something so rude in my blog.
So, I hope you guys got my message.
=.=.

2055年,聪明的徐若宣领悟了一个大道理:人长大后,会变得愚蠢。
2010年,聪明的张凯宁(有样学样)领悟了一个大道理:人长大后,会变得八卦。




Utmost Stupidity.

3 comments: