Sunday, November 29, 2009

corner.

my first blog.
had been created.
but i dont know what to write.

mayb i should introduce my blog's name?
not 'myblognmyblog',is 'corner'...

corner,a very unsightful place.
no one wil notice this corner...
just like me.
no one wil EVER notice me.

everytime,when i tried hard to be with friends...
but always,a unvisible energy,pulling us far apart.
n i had no other choice but to moaning in the CORNER.

i dont understand...when someone need us,they wil find us somehow...
but how if someone need u too?
whenever needs me, u all wil find me deseperately,n i had no choice but to help,or i wil be 'crowned'as NOT A HUMAN...
but did u guys EVER think?
that i need u guys too?
i dont think tat u guys ever CONSIDER it!!!
please!!!
dont think that i m a dog or cat or somehow!!
i m a friend,a student,i need somebody's company!!!
but y u guys treat me so?
why?
when i ask u guys is it my fault,u guys smiled and said,NO.
but whenever i request for our friendship's confidence,i cant get a single answer...
what's the hell NOW???!!!!

okay, i think i had finished...
if YOU think i was accusing someone,i had no choice but to ask you go ahead.
i didnt admit,just i cant control someone's thinking,right?
and by the way...

aren't blog is created to express our feelings,especially the feelings from deep heart?
what for if u accusing that i was shooting someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment